At Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. we are committed to keeping our customers and our team healthy and safe. As our communities continue to feel the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we want to share the additional safety measures we have put in place to prevent the spread of illness:
All of our employees have been instructed to stay at home and let us know if they exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms (elevated temperature, fever, cough, shortness of breath).
If you, or someone in your home, is experiencing any of the coronavirus symptoms please call us at 301-670-0851 or email us at email@example.com to reschedule your appointment. If the HVAC appointment is an emergency, and you are experiencing symptoms – please call and let us know. This will allow us to ask the right questions to determine if additional precautions need to be taken.
While in your home:
- We have asked our team to not shake hands at this time—we hope you understand.
- We are encouraging our team to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- All Presidential vehicles will have masks and hand sanitizer and technicians will use them in line with the latest government guidelines.
- All Presidential vehicles will have anti-bacterial wipes. Our technicians will wipe down their devices (tablets, cellphones, etc.) between appointments.
- Our technicians will wear protective masks while in your home and maintain social distancing. If you and our technician are both vaccinated you may mutually agree to waive the mask requirement.
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees remain our top priority. Like many of you, we are figuring this out as we go. Thank you for being patient with us as we try to keep you and your loved ones out of harm’s way.
– Chris Nixon, General Manager