At Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. we are always committed to keeping our customers and our team healthy and safe. We understand that you depend on us to keep your home or office comfortable. As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we want to share with you the additional safety measures that we have put in place to prevent the spread of illness during this challenging time:
- All of our employees have been instructed to stay at home and keep us informed if they exhibit any of the COVID-19 symptoms (fever over 100.4, cough, shortness of breath).
- We ask that if you or someone in your home is experiencing any of the coronavirus symptoms, to please call us at 301-670-0851 or email us at email@example.com to reschedule your appointment. If the HVAC appointment is an emergency, and you are experiencing symptoms – we ask that you please call us and let us know. This will allow us to ask the right questions to determine if additional precautions need to be taken.
While in your home:
- We have informed our team to not shake hands at this time. We hope you understand.
- We are encouraging our team to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- All Presidential vehicles will have disposable gloves and hand sanitizer. All technicians will apply hand sanitizer and put on new gloves before entering your home and then dispose of them once they leave your home.
- All Presidential vehicles will have anti-bacterial wipes. Our technicians will wipe down their devices (tablets, cellphones, etc.) between appointments to prevent the spread of germs.
In these uncertain times, the safety and well-being of our customers and employees remain our top priority. Like many of you, we are figuring this out as we go. Thank you for being patient with us as we try to keep you and your loved ones out of harm’s way.
– Chris Nixon, General Manager