The Presidential Advantage Maintenance Plan
New Monthly Maintenance Plan
The Presidential Advantage Maintenance Plans are now available with low monthly fees. Worry-free maintenance has never been easier, become a Presidential Advantage Plan member today.
Advantage Plan Maintenance Overview
Advantage Plan customers receive:
- Comprehensive 25-point heating performance tune-up annually
- Comprehensive 23-point cooling performance tune-up annually
- Priority customer service—your calls automatically move to the top of our list!
- Diagnostic rate discounts
- Labor rate discounts
- 10% discount on parts
Did You Know…
That heating and cooling accounts for more than half of the energy use in a typical U.S. home—making it the largest energy expense for most homeowners? Properly maintained, high-efficiency equipment can provide you with noticeable savings as well as comfort.
Service and maintenance agreements are highly recommended by all manufacturers.
Presidential Advantage Maintenance Plan Benefits
Being without heat in the winter, or air conditioning in the summer can be uncomfortable and costly. Instead of waiting for a malfunction to occur, stay ahead of problems by signing up for a maintenance agreement. Here some great reasons to sign up:
- Increased System Lifespan: Professional maintenance can maximize your system’s lifespan. The longer your system operates efficiently, the longer you can delay the hassle and expense of purchasing and installing a new system.
- Improved Efficiency: Like most home HVAC systems, your system probably accounts for the lion’s share of your home’s total energy consumption. Having a professional regularly perform a tune-up is one of the best ways you can reduce your energy costs and save money.
- Enhanced Function: Above all else, an HVAC system should keep you comfortable. Signing up for a maintenance plan can help ensure that your system heats and cools your home evenly and effectively. Regular maintenance is also a great way to catch problems before they occur.
- No Chance of Injury: One of the drawbacks of DIY HVAC maintenance is the risk of injury. Letting a professional handle your HVAC maintenance will completely eliminate your risk of injury and ensure a thorough system inspection.
- Priority Service: Though maintenance is important, it can’t always prevent a malfunction from occurring. However, here’s the good news: If you sign up for an Advantage Plan Maintenance Agreement, you will receive priority customer service—putting you at the front of the line when you need it most—and an advantageous discount on parts and repair bills.
- Peace of Mind: We know you have a lot of things on your mind. Letting us take care of your HVAC maintenance is a great way to lift a burden from your shoulders, allowing you to focus on other things.
- Savings: A preventative maintenance plan can pay for itself by increasing system efficiency and lowering your utility bills.
- Technician Excellence: Our technicians are factory trained and NATE certified—with expert skills matched only by their professionalism.
- Convenient Payments: Pay as you like, with monthly and annual plans available and stress-free automatic renewals. We put you in charge by accepting Visa, MasterCard, Amex, EFT, and personal checks.
Get Your Presidential Advantage Maintenance Plan Estimate
Pricing varies based on the number of systems and types of equipment in the home. Our technicians are standing by to provide a free written estimate.
Receive Free Estimate
For a free estimate on any new system installation, call us at (301) 900-5559. We offer financing with approved credit, so call for details.