Advantage Plan Maintenance Agreements
The single most common reason for HVAC repair is lack of regular maintenance. Preventive maintenance will not only keep your furnace and air conditioner running when they are needed, it will also ensure your HVAC system is functioning as efficiently as possible to save you money on your energy costs. Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. in Gaithersburg has HVAC maintenance plans that are designed to ensure that all your air conditioning and furnace maintenance needs are met.
Benefits of Choosing Professional Maintenance
While you can perform some of the basic tasks of preventive HVAC maintenance on your own, choosing a professional HVAC maintenance plan holds many benefits:
- Your HVAC company will keep track of which maintenance tasks are needed and when, so you won’t need to worry about missing important tasks or deadlines.
- An experienced HVAC specialist will take care of every aspect of furnace and air conditioner maintenance, no matter how large or small, so you won’t need to dedicate your valuable time to HVAC maintenance.
- Because your HVAC system will receive regular checks and tune-ups, it will be less likely to break down due to wear or dirt and dust buildup.
- Consistent maintenance can save you up to 50% on the cost of heating and cooling your home by keeping your air conditioner and furnace functioning efficiently.
Services Covered by the Advantage HVAC Maintenance Plan
Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning’s Advantage Plan is one of the most comprehensive HVAC maintenance plans available. Our goal is to provide complete preventive maintenance for your furnace and air conditioner to ensure smooth, seamless, and efficient function. Visit our website or call us today at (301) 900-5559 to learn more about our HVAC maintenance plans or enroll in our Advantage Plan to begin enjoying these services:
- Two routine HVAC inspections per year: one heating inspection and one cooling inspection.
- Your heating inspection includes a check of the furnace’s compressor, burners, belt, flue, and thermostat controls. All components of your furnace will be cleaned and lubricated as necessary; the HVAC filter will also be replaced.
- Your cooling inspection includes a check of your AC’s refrigerant level, belt, valves, and thermostat controls. The components of your AC will be cleaned and lubricated as necessary and your HVAC filter will be replaced.
- Any humidifiers, air cleaners, and other indoor air quality equipment installed as part of your HVAC system will be checked and cleaned as well.
- Advantage Plan members are given preferential service over non-contracted customers and will enjoy a 10% discount on any parts necessary for HVAC repairs if paid at the time of service.