Serving Gaithersburg MD & the Surrounding Areas
If you’re concerned about your level of energy consumption, having a smarter thermostat can make an enormous difference.With a Wi-Fi or remote control thermostat, you can control your home’s temperature through your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Specializing in heating and air conditioning in Gaithersburg, Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. can help you find the right thermostat for your home.
Advantages of Remote Control & Wi-Fi Thermostat in Gaithersburg
While traditional thermostats require you to manually set the temperature, Wi-Fi thermostats not only allow you to program a temperature schedule but also permit you to check in remotely throughout the day and adjust the temperature as desired. Through smart programming and responsiveness, remote control or Wi-Fi thermostats can reduce your household heating expenses by 10 percent or more.
- You do not need to run your heating system constantly to keep your home warm, but it can be difficult for most of us to tell when it’s time to raise and lower the thermostat. By allowing you to heat your home only as needed, Wi-Fi thermostats keep you from excessive furnace use, which means lower utility bills.
- Less HVAC use means less wear and tear on your furnace. By reducing the number of hours that you need to run your thermostat, a Wi-Fi thermostat can also reduce the need for repairs and replacement of your HVAC system.
- Running your furnace less frequently also has environmental benefits. By helping you manage your energy use more efficiently and cutting down on carbon emissions, a Wi-Fi thermostat can reduce your household’s impact on the environment.
Monitoring Your Household
One of the most unique advantages of a Wi-Fi or remote control thermostat is the information it provides you about energy use in your home. Unlike older thermostats, a Wi-Fi thermostat can monitor a household and shut itself off if every room in your home is unoccupied. It can also adjust itself in response to the level of humidity in your home. You can access all of the data your thermostat collects about your home, along with other useful information that will help you run a more energy-efficient household:
- The temperature of every room in your house.
- How long it takes your home’s temperature to adjust after a manual change.
- Your household’s current level of energy use, and how it compares with past energy use.
- The level of humidity in your home.
- Current weather conditions and local forecasts.
Are you ready to begin running your HVAC system in a smarter, more energy-conscious way? If you would like to learn more about the potential benefits of having a Wi-Fi or remote control thermostat in Gaithersburg, contact Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. at (301) 900-5559.