By installing a dehumidifier in your home, you are actively reducing your risk of mildew, mold, allergens, and dust mites. A dehumidifier dramatically reduces any humidity you’re experiencing in your home. The dehumidifier pulls the humid air into the unit and through several kinds of cooling agents that remove moisture from the air, depositing the collected water into a reservoir bucket for removal. Dehumidifier installation in your home will help prevent respiratory problems, ease allergies, reduce risks of mold and mildew, and provide overall climate comfort.
Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. has been professionally installing dehumidifiers in the Montgomery County and Washington D.C. area since 1982. Our expert technicians will properly install your dehumidifier so it runs efficiently and effectively. Our expertise ensures that your dehumidifier installation decreases humidity and increases your comfort.
At Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning, we install a variety of dehumidifiers, each unique in the needs they serve.
We work with a variety of dehumidifiers, customized to your home’s specific needs. Whole-house dehumidifiers are precisely engineered to reduce overall home moisture. They connect to your existing HVAC system in order to thoroughly, and effectively, transfer dry air evenly throughout your home.
Installing a dehumidifier not only provides a more comfortable climate for your family — a dehumidifier can also prevent infestations of mold, mildew, and lingering odors.
Aren’t sure if a dehumidifier fulfills your needs? Some common signs that your home needs a dehumidifier include:
- Water stains have appeared on your floors, ceilings, or walls.
- You and your family are experiencing excessive allergies.
- There is a musty, mildew-like smell (commonly noticed in basements and bathrooms).
- Mold spots have appeared on your ceilings, walls, and/or corners.
- Your home is particularly humid after rainfall (commonly noticed in basements due to groundwater runoff).
- Condensation forms on your glass doors and windows.
- Wood on the interior of your home has begun to rot (commonly noticed under sinks and windowsills).
Contact Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Don’t wait for irrevocable damage to occur, or for your family to fall ill, before you consider installing a dehumidifier. Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning can help you determine what dehumidifier is right for you. Give us a call at (301) 900-5559, or complete our free estimate contact form, to get started on the installation of your new dehumidifier.