Monitoring Your Household
One of the most unique advantages of a Wi-Fi or remote control thermostat is the information it provides you about energy use in your home. Unlike older thermostats, a Wi-Fi thermostat can monitor a household and shut itself off if every room in your home is unoccupied. It can also adjust itself in response to the level of humidity in your home.
You can access all of the data your thermostat collects about your home, along with other useful information that will help you run a more energy-efficient household:
- The temperature of every room in your house.
- How long it takes your home’s temperature to adjust after a manual change.
- Your household’s current level of energy use, and how it compares with past energy use.
- The level of humidity in your home.
- Current weather conditions and local forecasts.
Are you ready to begin running your HVAC system in a smarter, more energy-conscious way? If you would like to learn more about the potential benefits of having a Wi-Fi or remote control thermostat in Gaithersburg, contact Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. at (301) 719-3315.