During the harsh, cold, winter months, your heating system can make your air unbearably dry.
Dry air with low humidity can make your home uncomfortable, drying your skin, chapping your lips, drying your nose and throat, and causing respiratory complications. Dry air can even warp or crack your furniture.
Installing a humidifier in your home can dramatically improve the comfort of your climate during those stark winter months. When using a humidifier, dry air is pulled into the unit, saturated with moisture, and then expelled back into your home.
Since 1982, Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning has provided expert humidifier installation to the Montgomery County and Washington D.C. area. Our specialized technicians and Comfort Advisors can help you with all of your humidifier needs. Our humidifier installations ensure longevity, durability, and efficiency.
Whole-house humidifiers can either connect to your existing HVAC system, or be installed as a larger, stand-alone unit that operates individually–both will effectively, efficiently, and thoroughly humidify your entire home.
If you aren’t sure whether or not your home would benefit from a humidifier, there are several common signs to look for when determining if your home is lacking moisture.
- You are experiencing excessive allergies
- You are experiencing symptoms of asthma
- You are suffering from sinus congestion
- You are suffering from a dry throat
- You are experiencing an excessively runny nose or nosebleeds
- Your eyes are uncomfortably dry
- Your skin is uncomfortably dry
- You’ve developed a cough or a sore throat
- Furniture is cracked, warped, or brittle
- You are experiencing excessive static electricity
- Wooden furniture is loose or popping
Installing a humidifier with Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning can positively improve your comfort and quality of life. Our Comfort Advisors and technicians will come to your home, assess your humidity levels, and discuss all your questions, concerns, and desires with installing your new humidifier.
To get started, give us a call, or receive a Free Estimate by filling out our handy Contact Form.