Bring fresh air indoors while pushing out contaminants (mold, bacteria, pollen, allergens, harmful chemicals, odors, VOCs) and stale air with the Aprilaire Fresh Ventilator 8145. Designed for energy-efficient homes up to 7,500-square feet, this fresh air ventilator is great for mild to humid climates.
How Does It Work?
Great for LEED and passive-energy homes, the Aprilaire 8145 pulls in outside air and mixes with your home’s return air on the HVAC system. Up to 250 cubic feet of airflow (CFM) is whisked around the home, pushing stale air out through passive venting spots, such as kitchen vent hoods, fireplaces, and bathroom exhausts.
Powerful Internal Fan
This fresh air ventilator features a powerful internal fan that pulls in outside air. Flexible placement into return or supply ducts make for placement easier. Other features include:
- Remote Controller: The Aprilaire controller programs to your desired humidity and temperature pre-settings (Code), or use the preprogrammed settings (Comfort) to engage operation.
- Powered Damper: The powered damper opens and closes for fresh air intake.
- Temperature Sensor: An onboard temperature sensor gauges humidity and temperature for operation.
- Washable Filter: A removable filter comes out for maintenance and cleaning.
- Energy-Efficient: Won’t ventilate unless humidity and temperature settings are met, reducing home temperature and heat rise.
- Reduced Humidity: Reduce humidity exposure to your home’s interior and foundation.
- Removes Pollutants: Positive air pressure pushes allergens, chemicals, radon, VOCs, and other dangerous compounds out of the home.
- Fresh Air LED: The fresh air LED illuminates when the ventilator is pumping fresh air.
- Weight: The whole house ventilator only weighs 25-pounds.
- UL-Certified: Designed for safety standards, this ventilator carries the UL-safety certification.
- Warranty: The Aprilaire 8145 is backed by a 5-year warranty.