Gaithersburg Furnace Repair
Having a properly, and efficiently, functioning furnace during the frigid winter months is a necessity. Houses and businesses of all varieties can become dangerously cold if their furnace is malfunctioning or has ceased to function altogether. A faulty furnace can dramatically increase your energy bills and, left untreated, can cause greater (more expensive) damage to the furnace itself.
Local Furnace Repair Services
Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing expert furnace repair to Montgomery County and Washington D.C. since 1982. Our skillfully trained technicians and Comfort Advisors will thoroughly examine your furnace and provide you with the most effective and beneficial solution.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of symptoms that may indicate your furnace needs our attention. We want to keep your family warm and safe; we want to keep your home energy efficient. Call Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning today, or fill out our contact form to receive a free estimate.
Common Symptoms For Necessary Furnace Repair:
- Furnace does not turn-on
- Experiencing insufficient heat
- Unusual amount of dust accumulating from furnace vents
- Furnace is blowing cold air
- Experiencing strange noises (ex: pops, squeaks, loud groaning)
- Increased heating bill
Common Symptoms For EMERGENCY Repair:
- Yellow pilot light: may be a sign you furnace is leaking carbon monoxide–call us immediately, and safely exit your home.
- Smell gas: if you smell any gas inside your home or building, call us immediately, and safely exit your home.
Keep in mind that the average lifespan of your furnace is 15 to 20 years. If you have an old furnace, and are experiencing malfunctions, you may consider a furnace replacement.
Visit our furnace replacement page to see if this is the better option for you.