Benefits of Our Presidential Advantage Maintenance Plan
Being without heat in the winter, or air conditioning in the summer can be uncomfortable and costly. Instead of waiting for a malfunction to occur, stay ahead of problems by signing up for a maintenance agreement.
Here are some great reasons to sign up:
- Increased system lifespan. Professional maintenance can maximize your system’s lifespan. The longer your system operates efficiently, the longer you can delay the hassle and expense of purchasing and installing a new system.
- Improved efficiency. Your heating and cooling systems probably account for the lion’s share of your home’s total energy consumption. Having a professional regularly perform a tune-up is one of the best ways you can reduce your energy costs and save money.
- Enhanced functionality. Above all else, an HVAC system should keep you comfortable. Signing up for a maintenance plan can help ensure that your system heats and cools your home evenly and effectively. Regular maintenance is also a great way to catch problems before they escalate.
- No chance of injury. One of the drawbacks of DIY HVAC maintenance is the risk of injury. Letting a professional handle your HVAC maintenance will eliminate your risk of injury and ensure the job is done correctly and safely.
- Priority service. Though preventative maintenance is important, it cannot always prevent a malfunction from occurring. However, here’s the good news: If you sign up for an Advantage Maintenance Plan, you will receive priority customer service, putting you at the front of the line when you need it most. You will also receive a discount on parts and repair bills.
- Peace of mind. We know you have a lot of things on your mind. Letting us take care of your HVAC maintenance is a great way to lift a burden from your shoulders, allowing you to focus on other things.
- Savings. A preventative maintenance plan can pay for itself by increasing system efficiency and lowering your utility bills.
- Technician excellence. Our technicians are factory-trained and NATE-certified, with expert skills matched only by their professionalism.
- Convenient payments. Pay in a way that works for you, with monthly and annual plans available and stress-free automatic renewals. We put you in charge by accepting Visa, MasterCard, Amex, EFT, and personal checks.
For over 40 years, countless homeowners and businesses have partnered with Presidential Heating & Air Conditioning for their HVAC maintenance needs. Our highly trained, certified, and reliable technicians are ready to put our experience to work for you!
For a free estimate on any new system installation, give us a call at (301) 719-3315 or contact us online.